Join Our Team
Are you a caring Proactive Early Childhood Educator? Do you want to work in an environment where great work is actively recognized? If yes, come observe our Team!
- You must become familiar and adhere to the principles described in the code of ethical conduct for Early Childhood professionals by NAEYC.
- Meet with the director for reflective supervision on a regular basis.
- Work with teaching team to develop developmentally & age appropriate lesson plans based on the interest of the children, per Creative Curriculum.
- Utilize strong planning and organizational skills to design, present, lesson plans and execute.
- Maintain an active, warm and engaging learning environment.
- Observe children and document consistently.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance, all interest areas.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary classroom daily.
- Work cooperatively with all team members and administration
- Communication with parents regularly through daily reports.
- Flexible Schedule, Excellent Salary, Team Supported Environment.
- Ask for help when needed.
How to Apply: Email your resume to Daycare26@aol.com and/or fax your resume directly to 773-488-8765.